Our Terms of Trade
Internet Prices Only
- The prices of goods offered for sale on this web site are internet prices only. These prices are not available over the counter in the Second Image Shop, nor by telephone, email or fax order. The prices only apply to orders placed on this website and paid for at the time of order.
- All purchases from this web site must be paid by approved credit or debit card at the time of order.
Risk & Property
- Where Second Image Ltd has agreed to provide goods on credit the ownership and security of the goods delivered remains the property of Second Image Ltd until full payment has been received, and if payment is not made by the due date, Second Image Ltd shall, without prejudice to any other remedies, be entitled to retake possession of the goods and hold them until payment has been received or to resell the goods and recover from the buyer, the deficiency on resale plus costs of repossession. We agree to contract out of Sections 120 to 123 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete when the goods are taken from Second Image Ltd’s premises, transported to the buyer’s premises or the place agreed by Second Image Ltd in its quotation or acceptance.
- Delivery of the goods may be made by instalments.
- All claims and requests for a credit must be within 14 days of invoicing. In each case, the relevant invoice numbers must be quoted.
- Goods are supplied subject to all conditions, warranties and limitations implied by law, provided however, that the extent of the company’s liability shall be limited to replacement of faulty materials only.
Variations and Conditions
- These or any conditions of sale can only be varied by agreement in writing. These conditions, where they are inconsistent with any law or laws, override or contract out of that law or laws.
- No neglect, forbearance, or delay, by the seller in enforcing its rights powers or remedies, pursuant to this contract shall be deemed to be a waiver thereof.
- The placement of an order shall for all purposes be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.